TRANSPARENT SOCIETY INITIATIVE
Transparency is a top priority at WELTFILME, so we have signed on to the Transparent Society Initiative’s Commitment to Transparency. On this page, we offer a succinct presentation of all information called for by the Commitment to Transparency.
1. Name, Location, Contact, Founding Year
WELTFILME e. V.
Tel. +49 30 209 857 81
For questions regarding transparency compliance:
2. By-laws and Mission
WELTFILME is a non-profit dedicated to the medium of film in cooperative projects with developing countries. Through workshops, film productions and screenings, our participants build a vocational future while strengthening the film industry in their home countries.
• By-Laws (German only)
3. Date of Tax Authority Notice
According to the notice of exemption issued by the Tax Office for Corporations I on 24 June 2020, WELTFILME is exempt from corporate income tax for the years 2016-2018 pursuant to § 5 para. 1 no. 9 of the German Corporate Income Tax Act (Körperschaftsteuergesetz) due to the promotion of development cooperation, the promotion of art and culture and the promotion of internationalism, tolerance in all areas of culture and international understanding.
Notice of Exemption, valid until 28 February 2023 (German only)
4. Names and Roles of the Core Policymakers
Executive Directors and Founders:
Senior Project Manager:
5. WELTFILME’s Activity Report
Activity Report 2019
6. Personell Structure
Supervision and consultation, represents WELTFILME legally and extra-legally (unsalaried, 1 person)
• Executive Direction and Senior Project Management:
Direction of daily operations (unsalaried, with project-based honoraria, 3 persons)
• Organisation and Project Accounting
(unsalaried, with project-based honoraria, 1 person)
• Project Management, Film Technology, Social Media, Web Management:
Support for daily operations (unsalaried, with project-based honoraria, approx. 4 persons)
• Instruction in Cinematography, Editing, Documentary Filmmaking, Screenwriting, Film Directing, and Film Production:
Project-based activities (unsalaried, with project-based honoraria, approx. 5-7 persons)
See also: Team
7./8. Funding Sources and Allocation of Resources
Financial Report 2019 (German only)
9. Affiliations with Third Parties
10. Grants that constitute more than 10% of annual income
German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)